Quick Chicken and Dumpling Soup
From Cook's Country
Store-bought broth proved a good substitute for homemade stock in our Quick Chicken and Dumpling Soup, especially after we added flavorful vegetables and seasonings. Shredding a precooked rotisserie chicken—available at most supermarkets—saved us cooking time as well as cleanup time. Rolled noodle-style dumplings were too labor-intensive for our streamlined stew. Dropped biscuit-style dumplings were easier to make and just as fluffy and soft.
Serves 4 to 6
The combination of rotisserie chicken and store-bought broth gives this soup a rich chicken flavor in minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists