Quick Beef Burgundy
From Cook's Country
Fruity, medium-bodied red wines, such as Côtes du Rhône or pinot noir, work best for our Quick Beef Burgundy. We used flour and butter to thicken the sauce and mimic the effect of hours of simmering in just a few minutes.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists