From Cook's Country
The idea of combining two of our favorite holiday desserts—pumpkin pie and pecan pie—into one holiday recipe was pretty appealing. To make it a reality, we sweetened our filling with evaporated milk and dark brown sugar. We got rid of any stringiness by whirling the filling in a food processor, and cooking it on the stovetop evaporated any excess moisture that threatened to make our Pumpkin-Praline Pie recipe runny.
Serves 8 to 10
Use your favorite pie dough or go to cookscountry.com for our recipe. For a convenient option, use one sheet of Pillsbury Just Unroll! Pie Crusts, available in the refrigerator biscuit section of your supermarket.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists