Pulled Pork for Two
From Cook's Country
For our Pulled Pork for Two recipe, we found a rich, fatty, hulking pork butt—the traditional choice for pulled pork—took half a day to cook and was too much meat for two. We used bone-in blade chops that cooked in a more reasonable amount of time and comfortably fed two diners. Braising the meat in barbecue sauce tenderized the blade chops and added strong flavor. A spice rub of chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and dark brown sugar added some kick, while a few slices of bacon provided a nice smoky flavor.
Use pork blade chops that are 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick. This recipe makes enough for 2 deli-style large sandwich buns or 4 regular soft hamburger buns.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists