Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Herb Pan Sauce
From Cook's Country
We transformed lean pork tenderloin by wrapping it in prosciutto before searing and then roasting it. The prosciutto crisped as it cooked and gradually infused the pork with richness. But that’s not all. We built a pan sauce using the browned pork drippings balanced with bright lemon and fresh chives.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists