Potato and Onion Pizza with Rosemary and Goat Cheese
From Cook's Country
Pizza recipes are always a crowd-pleaser, whether they’re served as an appetizer or a main dish. In our Potato and Onion Pizza with Rosemary and Goat Cheese recipe, we used a V-slicer or the slicing disk of a food processor to make quick work of slicing the potatoes. And to turn our pizza recipe into a quick weeknight meal, we relied on frozen pizza dough from our local supermarket or pizzeria.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists