Potato-Crusted Halibut with Tartar Sauce
From Cook's Country
We love the crisp crust of batter-fried fish but weren’t willing to put up with the mess of deep-frying for a weeknight super. Instead, we coated the fish fillets with a seasoned mayonnaise, pressed on a potato-chip crust, and popped them in the oven until they were crisp and cooked through. The result? Easy cleanup and equally delicious fish.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists