Potato, Cheese, and Onion Tart
From Cook's Country
Frozen puff pastry made an acceptable alternative to homemade pastry dough in our Potato, Cheese, and Onion Tart. We found frozen hash browns required much less preparation than regular potatoes and cooked in just a few minutes. Thawing the puff pastry in the refrigerator overnight ensured it would be easier to work with.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists