Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Potatoes and Shallots
From Cook's Country
Patting the meat dry for our Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Potatoes and Shallots recipe removed excess moisture from the exterior, allowing it to sear better in the skillet. Cooking the pork in the same skillet we used to cook the potatoes saved on cleanup and also imparted layers of flavor to the tenderloin. Precooking the potatoes and shallots in the microwave reduced their stovetop cooking time to just a few minutes.
Balsamic vinegar will also work in this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists