Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Brown Rice, Sage, and Walnuts
From Cook's Country
Instead of roasting, we found that it was faster to slice and sauté our pork tenderloin. So we developed our Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Brown Rice, Sage, and Walnuts recipe, which uses a quick, flavorful pan sauce as a tasty accompaniment. Cutting two pork tenderloins crosswise into thick medallions made them perfect for sautéing.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists