From Cook's Country
For the best flavor and texture in our Pork Scaloppini, we made our own cutlets with pork tenderloin rather than relying on packaged pork loin cutlets. To vary the flavor, we found we could substitute an equal amount of fresh tarragon, chives, or basil for the parsley. Our recipe for Pork Scaloppini worked equally well served over egg noodles or with rice pilaf.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists