Pork Marsala Saute
From Cook's Country
For our Pork Marsala Sauté recipe, we sliced thin-cut pork chops into pieces to enable quick sautéing and create more surface area for the sauce to cling to. Cooking the pork first and building the sauce in the same pan allowed rich fond—browned bits of meat—to develop and flavor the sauce.
Marsala wine comes in several varieties. The sweet variety works best for this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists