Pork Fried Rice
From Cook's Country
Fried rice recipes usually call for cold (leftover) white rice, but we found that Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice works especially well in our Pork Fried Rice recipe if you don’t have any leftover rice in the refrigerator. Our recipe also uses packaged coleslaw mix, which makes a great stand-in for shredded cabbage and requires no preparation.
Be sure to avoid "seasoned" rice vinegar, which contains sugar and will make the fried rice too sweet. Feel free to use 4 cups of leftover rice instead of the Uncle Ben's Ready Rice. This recipe works with any leftover roast pork or ham.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists