Pork Chops with Orange-Ginger Glaze
From Cook's Country
The potent flavors of the glaze in our Pork Chops with Orange-Ginger Glaze recipe perfectly complements the neutral flavor of the meat. Easily obtain wide strips of orange zest by using a vegetable peeler. Frank’s Red Hot hot sauce gives our Pork Chops with Orange-Ginger Glaze recipe a kick, but if you’re using a hotter brand, such as Tabasco, reduce the amount to just 1 teaspoon to keep from overpowering the rest of the ingredients.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists