Pork Chops with Bourbon-Apple Pan Sauce
From Cook's Country
To prevent the chops in our Pork Chops with Bourbon-Apple Pan Sauce from curling as they cooked, we cut two slits about 2 inches apart through the fat and connective tissue around the outside of each chop. Developing the sauce in the same skillet we used to brown the chops helped flavor the sauce. The natural pectin in the apple butter produced a thick, glossy sauce for our chops in a matter of minutes while the cooked chops rested.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists