Poor Man’s Toffee
From Cook's Country
A toffee recipe that lists saltine crackers as a main ingredient couldn’t be good, right? Wrong. In addition to saltines, this Poor Man’s Toffee recipe calls for semisweet chocolate chips, which combine with the saltines to lend the toffee recipe a sweet and salty flavor profile.
Makes about 15 pieces
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists