From Cook's Country
We wanted to impart a pleasant fennel flavor to these Pistachio-Fennel cookies, but we also didn't want the flavor to overpower the cookies. We found ground fennel seeds provided the best balance of flavor. Adding half of the pistachios directly into the dough and then sprinkly the remaining half on top before baking ensured pistachio flavor permeated throughout the cookie.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
Pulverize the fennel seeds in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists