Pink Lemonade Cake
From Cook's Country
To translate our favorite summer sipper into a playful pink cake, we started with our basic chiffon cake recipe. Adding lemon juice, lemon zest, and a few drops of red food coloring to the batter replicates the flavor and color of pink lemonade, and a tangy cream cheese frosting—also bolstered with citrus—tops it off. For a final touch, a ring of sugared lemon slices—pink, of course—circles the cake.
Makes one cake
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists