Pineapple Mustard Glazed Ham
From Cook's Country
A baked spiral-sliced ham garnished with pineapple slices is a retro recipe that we were happy to revisit, especially around the holidays. Keeping the ham tightly wrapped in foil while it was in the oven ensured the meat was succulent and juicy, and using canned pineapple slices packed in juice in our recipe—instead of fresh—kept the fruit from drying out as our glazed ham cooked.
Serves 16 to 20
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists