Pickled Ginger Cranberry Sauce
From Cook's Country
We used wasabi powder or dry mustard to add a slightly spicy kick to our Pickled Ginger Cranberry Sauce. Tasters preferred the flavor of pre-pickled ginger to the fresh variety.
Yields about 2 cups
With just a few pantry items, plain old canned cranberry sauce can be turned into a star side dish. This recipe can be doubled or even tripled, and can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists