Pepperoni Pan Pizza
From Cook's Country
For a pizza dough recipe with a crisp exterior and a soft and tender crumb, we included a liberal amount of oil, sugar, and milk instead of water. A warm oven was the perfect place for our dough to rise quickly, but we made sure not to let it get so hot that it would compromise the yeast. To prevent the pepperoni from leaching grease over the top of our Pepperoni Pan Pizza, we briefly microwaved it sandwiched between sheets of paper towel.
Makes two 9-inch pizzas, serving 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists