Peppermint-Surprise Brownie Bites
From Cook's Country
We used unsweetened chocolate for the richest chocolate flavor in our Peppermint-Surprise Brownie Bites. Lining the baking pan with aluminum foil allowed for easy removal; otherwise these sugary brownies stuck fast to the pan. To construct the Peppermint-Surprise Brownie Bites, we spread half the batter in the pan, topped it with a layer of candies, and finished with the remaining batter. The candies melted into a smooth, minty layer.
Cut the cooled brownies into squares or use a cookie cutter for alternate shapes (we like stars and crescents).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists