Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches
From Cook's Country
Our goal for Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches was a sandwich with rich, flavorful ice cream and a sturdy cookie base. Our recipe uses mini chocolate-coated doughnuts in place of more conventional cookies. To assemble the ice cream sandwiches, we spread softened vanilla ice cream between doughnut halves and coated the perimeter with crushed peppermint candies for bright flavor, color, and texture.
Makes 8 mini sandwiches
These little ice cream sandwiches are great for after-school snacks as well as a fun family dessert.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists