From Cook's Country
We wanted tender meat in our Pepper Steak recipe, so we thinly sliced rich-flavored steak tips and marinated them briefly in soy sauce to enrich their flavor. Simmering the stir-fried peppers with a little broth made them tender and removed any lingering bitterness. The tomatoes became too mushy and tasted too dominant if cooked for too long, so we reserved them until just before serving, then added them to our Pepper Steak.
Serve the pepper steak over buttered egg noodles or rice.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists