Pepper-Crusted Steak with Worcestershire-Butter Sauce
From Cook's Country
A great steak recipe is always a crowd-pleaser. A great steak recipe that’s a cinch to make with ingredients you likely have on hand already is even better. For a simple sauce to match our pepper-crusted steak recipe, we used the same pan we’d used to sear the steak. We made sure to scrape the flavorful browned bits from the bottom of the pan after adding the liquid, which helped to create a full-flavored sauce.
You will need a 12-inch skillet for this recipe. To ensure even browning, look for steaks no wider than 3 inches.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists