Penne with Spicy Shrimp and Tomato Sauce
From Cook's Country
A mixture of chopped jarred cherry peppers (a mildly hot, slightly sweet pepper), cherry pepper brine, olive oil, salt, and pepper proved perfect as a fast marinade, giving our Penne with Spicy Shrimp and Tomato Sauce a spicy, assertive kick. We cooked the red pepper flakes with the garlic to maximize their flavor.
We had to be careful when sautéing the shrimp because they overcooked quickly. We cooked them until just pink on each side
Jars of sliced cherry peppers can be found in the condiment aisle of most supermarkets, near the pickles. This sauce also works well with strand pastas such as spaghetti and linguine.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists