Peanut Butter and Jam Cake
From Cook's Country
To turn this lunchbox staple into a playful but delicious dessert, we stack squares of white layer cake with sweet raspberry jam and rich, fluffy peanut butter frosting. A coating of chopped peanuts on the sides provides crunch and even more nutty flavor.
Makes 1 cake
We sandwiched fluffy white cake layers with sweet peanut butter frosting and raspberry jam to turn this brown-bag classic into a very special after-school treat.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists