Peanut Butter Sauce
From Cook's Country
Supermarkets are chockablock with prepared sauces, but our homemade sauce takes just minutes to make and tastes a lot better than store-bought versions. For our Peanut Butter Sauce, we combined creamy peanut butter with evaporated milk, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract for a rich, peanuty flavor.
Makes 2 cups
Make sure to cook the sauce over low heat; with too much heat, the peanut butter will cause the sauce to break. For a special treat, pour over ice cream along with the chocolate sauce.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists