Peanut Blossom Cookies
From Cook's Country
We wanted our Peanut Blossom Cookies recipe to have a smooth texture with a roasted flavor, so we used creamy peanut butter and replaced a portion of the flour with ground roasted peanuts. Most Peanut Blossom Cookies recipes instruct you to add the chocolate kiss after baking, but we found that placing the chocolate in the cookie for the last two minutes of baking effectively stabilized the exterior of the candy.
Makes about 8 dozen
Any Hershey's Chocolate Kiss—dark, milk, white, or "Hugs"—works in this recipe. For best results, the cookies should be baked on the middle rack, one baking sheet at a time. This recipe can be cut in half.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists