Peaches and Cream Pie
From Cook's Country
Time and again the juicy peaches wrecked watery havoc on our custardy pie filling. Roasting them on the upper-middle rack for about 45 minutes evaporated their excess liquid, and a dusting of granulated sugar encouraged a complementary caramelized coating.
Use your favorite pie dough or our Single-Crust Pie Dough recipe. Keep an eye on the peaches at the end of their baking time to ensure that they don't scorch.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists