Peach-Glazed Grilled Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
Pork chops are a great weeknight dinner option, as they cook up quickly on the grill. To infuse our grilled pork chops with robust peach flavor and a slight kick, we used peach preserves in addition to fresh (or frozen) peaches, and added a bit of Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper to our recipe’s glaze. Patting our pork chops dry before grilling ensured they cooked properly—too much moisture would inhibit that. Once the grilled pork chops reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees, we let them rest for five minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
Three medium-sized ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced, can be substituted for the frozen.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists