Pasta with Chicken and Artichokes
From Cook's Country
We lent rich flavor to our Pasta with Chicken and Artichokes recipe by browning thin slices of chicken in butter. Canned artichokes worked well in this recipe—as long as they were rinsed and dried before use to remove the flavor of the brine in which they come packed. We also opted to use high-quality imported Parmesan cheese. We found that grated cheese dried out quickly and lost its flavor, which wasn’t going to work for our Pasta with Chicken and Artichokes recipe.
The brined artichokes add a lot of salty flavor, so be judicious when seasoning.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists