Pasta with Chicken, Tomatoes, and Feta
From Cook's Country
Be sure to liberally salt the water for the pasta in our recipe for Pasta with Chicken, Tomatoes, and Feta; otherwise the pasta will taste bland. We used rotini pasta, but other short pastas, such as penne, gemelli, or campanelle would also work well in this recipe.
We found it was best to purchase a whole piece of feta and crumble it just before serving. Precrumbled feta was often dry and bland. Adding some of the hot pasta cooking water when combining the pasta and other ingredients melted the feta and coated the pasta with a light, creamy sauce.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists