Pasta with Chicken Cacciatore Sauce
From Cook's Country
Traditional chicken cacciatore recipes take well over an hour to prepare. We wanted a pasta recipe that featured the same flavors but could be prepared much faster. To do this, we sliced chicken breasts into quick-cooking strips, and combined all of the components in the pot where we’d cooked the pasta. This ensured that all of our recipe’s components were equally hot and that their flavors melded.
Serves 4 to 6
To save time, chop the parsley and grate the cheese while the sauce is simmering.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists