Pasta Al Forno
From Cook's Country
Rather than reach for a canned sauce for our Pasta Al Forno, we crafted our own using onion, garlic, and canned diced tomatoes as the base. To add flavor and crunchy texture to the dish, we made our own bread crumbs, sprinkled them on top of the pasta, and baked until golden brown. Browned, chopped eggplant added “meaty” heft the baked pasta.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists