From Cook's Country
We found good-quality, imported Parmesan cheese provided the best flavor for our Parmesan-Pepper Butter. Instead of pregrated cheese, it was best to purchase a reasonably sized chunk, keep it tightly sealed in an airtight zipper-lock bag, and grate it fresh.
Makes enough for 2 quarts of popcorn
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists