Paradise Found Fruit Salad
From Cook's Country
We wanted a recipe for fruit salad that would be more than simply a mix of fruits. In our Paradise Found Fruit Salad recipe, we discovered that a simple sugar syrup not only added moisture, but also coaxed flavor from the fruit. Shredded coconut and macadamia nuts added flavor and texture and were the perfect complements to our Paradise Found Fruit Salad.
Serves 4 to 6
Toast the coconut in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring it occasionally, until the shreds are lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists