Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Parsley-Olive Salsa
From Cook's Country
We wanted a pan-seared pork chops recipe that could go from oven to table in just 15 minutes. We started our recipe by dipping thin pork chops in a little flour to give them a well-browned coating in a short time. And to keep the butter from burning during browning, we added some oil to the pan, which raised the butter’s naturally low smoke point.
Serves 4 to 6
For this recipe, we like bone-in rib or center-cut chops between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick. Toast the pine nuts in a small skillet over medium heat until golden in color.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists