Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts with Vermouth and Tarragon Sauce
Using a 12-inch skillet is crucial here so that there is enough room for the chicken to brown. If you'd like a cream sauce, simply replace the butter with 4 tablespoons of heavy cream and simmer it until thickened. Parsley, basil, thyme, or dill can be substituted for the tarragon.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists