Pan-Roasted Chicken with Cheesy-Herb Mashed Potatoes
From Cook's Country
For roasted chicken and mashed potatoes in less than 30 minutes, we cooked the chicken parts skin side down until they were golden and well-rendered, and we microwaved the potatoes in chicken broth. Boursin cheese added big flavor to both the mashed potatoes and the pan sauce, not to mention it nicely thickened the sauce.
For easy prep, buy 2-inch red potatoes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists