Oven-Baked Chicken Chimichangas
From Cook's Country
We use “burrito-size" tortillas for our Oven-Baked Chicken Chimichangas that were at least 10 inches in diameter. Smaller tortillas broke apart if overstuffed. Preheating the baking sheet before we put the chimichangas in the oven ensured the exterior began crisping immediately. Coating the chimichangas with vegetable oil also helped speed up the browning.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists