Orzo with Everything
From Cook's Country
In this Orzo with Everything recipe, we boost the wonderful flavor of orzo with ingredients like sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and pine nuts. Toasting the pine nuts made them taste nuttier, as long as we watched them closely to ensure they didn’t burn. Pitting the olives was made easier by placing them on a cutting board and holding the flat edge of a large knife over them. We carefully hit the blade with a fist to smash the olives, and separate the pit from the olive meat with our fingers.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists