From Cook's Country
Homemade vinaigrettes are easy to make and much more flavorful than their bottled counterparts. For our Orange-Tarragon Vinaigrette recipe, we used regular olive oil, which imparted more flavor than canola and vegetable oils but didn’t overpower the herbs the way extra virgin olive oil did. Mixing our vinaigrette recipe in the blender helped to extract the herbs’ flavors.
Makes 1 cup, enough to dress 8 cups of greens
Make sure to remove only the bright orange zest from the orange; the white pith beneath it is unpleasantly bitter.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists