Orange-Glazed Pork Medallions
From Cook's Country
The concentrated flavor and sticky consistency of orange marmalade provide the foundation for a simple, quick-cooking glaze for our Orange-Glazed Pork Medallions. We found that marmalades could be sweet and tart, bitter, or floral. No variety was better than another.
Serves 4 to 6
Chopped scallions may be substituted for chopped fresh chives, but use only the green portions of the onions in that case.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists