Orange Bundt Cake
From Cook's Country
Making an orange Bundt cake that produces a tender, moist, and rich confection is relatively easy—making one with an assertive orange flavor is more of a challenge. For a sufficiently zesty Orange Bundt Cake recipe, we pumped up the flavor with a bit of thawed frozen orange concentrate. Along with lemon juice and orange zest, it gave our glaze its rich, potent flavor. A final dusting of granulated sugar and orange zest added another level of citrus flavor and gave our Orange Bundt Cake a pleasant crunch.
When grating orange zest, remove just the outer orange part of the peel-the inner white part is very bitter.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists