Open-Faced Beef Wellington
From Cook's Country
We used frozen puff pastry for our Open-Faced Beef Wellington instead of making pastry from scratch. We traded in the roast for tenderloin steaks, which cooked in a matter of minutes instead of hours. To boost the flavor of our makeshift beef Wellington, we made a quick pan sauce using the drippings from our meat combined with cremini mushrooms, wine, and chicken broth.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists