Old World Butter Horns
From Cook's Country
Old World Butter Horns look great on a cookie tray, but they aren't worth making if they fall apart in your hand. Using yolks instead of egg whites gave our dough some heft and ensured the cookies kept their shape when baked. Instead of a heavy cream filling, we opted for a combination of walnuts, cinammon, sugar, egg whites, cream of tartar, and vanilla.
Makes 4 dozen cookies
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists