Oatmeal Fudge Bars
From Cook's Country
A chewy crust, dense filling, and crunchy topping give these Oatmeal Fudge Bars a nice contrast of textures. Using instant coffee in the recipe deepens the chocolate flavor without calling attention to itself. Firmly packing the brown sugar into the measuring cup ensured it was measured accurately. To easily remove the Oatmeal Fudge Bars from the pan after they were done cooking and cooling, we sprayed the pan with cooking spray and lined it with aluminum foil, allowing the excess to overhang pan edges. We then sprayed foil with cooking spray. Once the cookies had baked and cooled, we used the foil overhang to easily lift the bars from the pan.
Makes 36 bars
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists