Nutty Chocolate-Raspberry Thumbprints
From Cook's Country
Dutch-processed cocoa powder works in these Nutty Chocolate-Raspberry Thumbprints because it had a stronger flavor than regular cocoa. Toasting the pecans added even more intense flavor to the cookies. To create the trademark indentation in our thumbprint cookies, we found that the underside of a round teaspoon worked perfectly to create the small indentations for the filling.
Makes 3 dozen cookies
Dutch-processed cocoa has deeper flavor than natural cocoa.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists