New Orleans Chicken and Sausage Soup
From Cook's Country
We’re big fans of both jambalaya and chicken soup, so we wanted a New Orleans Chicken and Sausage Soup recipe that uses smoked sausage for that complex jambalaya flavor. We found that this chicken and sausage soup recipe is especially good the day after it’s cooked, when the flavors have had time to mingle.
Serves 8 to 10
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists